Zehncloud AWS Controller provides you with the functionality to manage the EC2 and RDS Instances on AWS Cloud, based on the usage of the server while also allowing you to switch between the regions. You can set any region as a default region based on your preferences and on the basis of that, you can check the details of the instances such as instances Name, Id, number of running instances, number of stopped instances, etc., thus managing your AWS Cloud Servers and EC2 Instances in a better and cost-optimized way.
What is this plugin used for?
Below are the uses of Zehncloud AWS Controller Extension:
- To Start/Stop the EC2 Instances
- To Start/Stop the RDS Instances
- To check the total number of Instances (e.g. All/Running/Stopped/Pending)
- To check the Operating System of EC2 Instances
- To get the Name of EC2/RDS Instances
- To get the ID of EC2 Instances
- To get the IP address of EC2 Instances
- To check the Type/size of EC2/RDS Instances
- To get the ENDPOINT of RDS Instances
- To check the State of EC2/RDS Instances (e.g. Running/Stopped/Pending)
Installation Process for Zehncloud AWS Controller Extension
- Download the Zip file (zehncloud-aws-controller.zip) and unzip it.
- Open your Chrome Browser and select “More Tools”
- Select “Extensions”
- Click on “Load unpacked” and select the unzipped folder of the extension.
- Once the extension is loaded and enabled then it will be visible on the browser.
How to Access the Extension?
Features and Specifications
Link to the Chrome Web Store
Will be available soon!